We have an online Membership form available HERE
Subscription is £10 a year for an adult or £15 for a family.
Membership benefits include:
- ‘Quagmire’ newsletter with reports from Trustees and Officers
- FREE Canal cruises for Trust members.
- FREE entry into Trust events.
- Opportunities to receive Work Party reports direct from the WP Organiser.
- Opportunities to receive Work Party photos from the Trust’s WP Photographers.
- Hearing first hand the latest goings on along the canal.
- A chance to donate to the Trust and help our canal recovery mission.
- Plus an invitation to attend and participate in our Annual General Meeting.
The North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust is GDPR compliant and can confirm that no personal data held by the NWDC Trust is shared or passed to any third parties.
Our preferred method of application is to complete the online form available HERE or you may download our Membership and Gift Aid claim forms are available via the links below
Please print off and post to:
The North Walsham & Dilham Canal Trust Membership Secretary
25 Drovers Way
To send your completed form/s attach it to an email and send it to our Membership Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org
BACS payment information
To make a BACS payment online, using your name and postcode in the reference field so that we may identify you, please use the following banking information:
Payee: North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust
Sort Code: 60 15 54
Account Number: 72562498
Please don’t forget to let us know if you change any of your contact details by sending an email to our Membership Secretary to ensure you continue to receive our latest bulletins.