Do you wish to support the work of the North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust?
Would you like to make an online donation? thank you if you are visiting this page because you do
Whilst this page is under construction we aim to make the paying-in process easier for you ensuring that we don’t put you off making those much needed funds, allowing us to continue with the canals recovery project
The NW&DC Trust is a registered charity, and is also recognised by ‘Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs’ as being part of the Gift Aid scheme
So whether you’re wishing to
- pay for your membership subscription,
- paying for your boat trip,
- making a donation
- or thinking of leaving a legacy to us
We aim to streamline the process to ensure it doesn’t put you off making that much needed payment to us.
- HMRC – Tax relief when you donate to a charity
- HMRC – Leaving gifts to a charity in your will
- A link to the NWDC Trust ‘Gift Aid’ form
Below are links to some ways you can make those valuable donations to us:
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL ALL OPTIONS ARE FULLY RESEARCHED