You may now pay for your boat trip by card. Since the pandemic not many of us are carrying cash these days, so the NWDC Trust sought out technologies to help provide a solution to our fund-raising. Our new card machine was introduced at our recent Ebridge Open Weekend, and it’s usefulness soon became evident with people preferring to pay by card for their refreshments and trust merchandise. To book a canal boat trip, please contact Graham on 07585 160772
- “EXPERIENCE” art trail to be located on the Canal
- The Trust accepts payments by card machine
- Qualified volunteer crew for boat trips wanted
- In the EDP today – Norfolk’s secret canal
- From Monday 9th August 2021 the Swafield to Royston Bridge canal footpaths will be CLOSED whilst canal maintenance work is in progress.