Following a recent over-topping of the canal between Royston Bridge and Pigneys wood, it will be necessary to top up the bank height in this area, to improve the quality of the footpath and to prevent another over-topping in the future. We have no fixed date for this work yet, it will only take a few days, so this is advanced notice for The Public.
- The NW&D Canal Trust 4th CIO AGM, due to be held on the 11th October has been postponed. Please keep an eye on our Events page for when we have some more details.
- ‘Sit in a stream’ Norfolk River Rally fundraiser at Ebridge
- Big Sky Productions – blog
- NW&DCT Trustee Tony Byfield dies
- “EXPERIENCE” art trail to be located on the Canal