Following a recent over-topping of the canal between Royston Bridge and Pigneys wood, it will be necessary to top up the bank height in this area, to improve the quality of the footpath and to prevent another over-topping in the future. We have no fixed date for this work yet, it will only take a few days, so this is advanced notice for The Public.
- Latest work party details – Date / Location and activity
- Our Canal Boat Tours appear on Trip Advisor
- The NW&D Canal gets a mention in Parliament by North Norfolk MP Duncan Baker – view the parliamentary statement via the link below.
- Ebridge car park closed whilst the lock is emptied
- Ebridge culvert brickwork completed