For the general publics safety the canalside footpaths between Swafield and Royston Bridge will be CLOSED. Public Notices will be in place advising of NO ACCESS. Machinery and heavy plant will be operating in this area whilst the canal banks are being raised. We do not know how long this work will take but please be aware and follow guidance from the notices and working personnel.
- “EXPERIENCE” art trail to be located on the Canal
- The Trust accepts payments by card machine
- Qualified volunteer crew for boat trips wanted
- In the EDP today – Norfolk’s secret canal
- From Monday 9th August 2021 the Swafield to Royston Bridge canal footpaths will be CLOSED whilst canal maintenance work is in progress.